The Manor at West Haven
The villa is located in the community of The Manor at West Haven. Built in 2005, the Manor is one of the smallest of a group of West Haven’s seven gated communities. With just 57 villas and paved sidewalks and driveways, this peaceful community has an upmarket feel. Located close to all amenities, you’re never far from where you want to be, whether it’s shopping, playing golf or visiting one of the many theme parks or other attractions which the area has to offer.
The approach is particularly attractive along a beautifully manicured, palm-lined driveway, maintained throughout the year with new shrubs for each season. Community facilities available for guests’ use include a tennis court and two play areas for children, making it well-suited to families with youngsters.
Located between the I-4 freeway and US Highway 27, access to all the major attractions is quick and easy.
Disney is about 15 minutes away on the I-4 freeway nearby, with Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive usually no more than 30 minutes away.
The nearest supermarket is Publix at the stylish upcoming development of ChampionsGate which includes a Walgreens store and pharmacy, a bank, gas stations and other local shops. There are also a number of family restaurants there including fine dining restaurants at the Omni Resort Complex.
Also nearby is a choice of restaurants and takeaways including Chinese, Italian, Chili’s, Subway, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, Dominos, Miller’s Ale House and McDonald’s and, just a short drive further away is a huge choice of other shops and holiday restaurants.
Posner Park, a large and growing outdoor retail development, is also a short drive away at the junction of the I-4 and US27 with stores such as Dick’s Sporting Goods, Michael’s, Ross Dress for Less, Staples, Target, JC Penney and Best Buy. The Cinépolis multi-screen IMAX cinema there shows all the latest movies.
If it’s golf you’re after, then ChampionsGate also has the nearest golf courses, including an award-winning course designed by Greg Norman and Reunion Resort at Kissimmee isn’t far away with its three championship courses.
From the I-4 freeway nearby it’s around an hour to Busch Gardens and Clearwater Beach on the Gulf Coast if you head west, or an hour or so to Daytona, Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach if you head east.
The Manor’s peaceful location makes it a wonderful haven when you’re ready for time away from the hustle and bustle of the theme parks, the other attractions and the shopping malls.
Approximate Driving Times
• Air Boat Rides (Boggy Creek): 35-40 Minutes
• Airport (Orlando International): 30-35 Minutes
• Airport (Sanford): 55-60 Minutes
• Airport (Tampa International): 60-65 Minutes
• Aquatica: 20-25 Minutes
• Beach (Clearwater Beach, Gulf Coast): 95-100 Minutes
• Beach (Daytona Beach, Atlantic Coast): 95-100 Minutes
• Blizzard Beach: 15-20 Minutes
• Busch Gardens: 55-60 Minutes
• Dinosaur World: 35-40 Minutes
• Discovery Cove: 20-25 Minutes
• Disney Springs: 15-20 Minutes
• Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 15-20 Minutes
• Disney’s Epcot: 15-20 Minutes
• Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 15-20 Minutes
• Disney’s Magic Kingdom: 15-20 Minutes
• Florida Mall: 30-35 Minutes
• Gatorland: 20-25 Minutes
• Golf Course (nearest): Less than 5 minutes
• Islands of Adventure (Universal): 25-30 Minutes
• Kennedy Space Center: 60-65 Minutes
• LegoLand: 35-40 Minutes
• Pharmacy (nearest): Less than 5 minutes
• Premium Outlets (Vineland Ave): 15-20 Minutes
• Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: 25-30 Minutes
• SeaWorld: 20-25 Minutes
• Supermarket (nearest): Less than 5 minutes
• Typhoon Lagoon: 20-25 Minutes
• Universal Studios: 25-30 Minutes
• WonderWorks: 25-30 Minutes
Where we are